Regulatory Affair Executive
Department: Corporate Affairs
Working place: Ha Noi
- Responsible for support to regulatory matters related to products sold by the local Market, or where applicable, within a Nestlé Region. Includes management of regulations for Market, compliance of products, labels and advertising with local regulations, support for innovation/renovation, participation in elaboration and revision of local regulations, co-ordination of Shared Regulatory Services (where applicable) and interaction in work of Codex Alimentarius and local relevant authorities.
- Assist in building contact/network for some issues with MOH such as WHO Code/Local Code together with CBM and IF team and a full networking with the internal and external stakeholders including authorities related to these fields.
The role consists to update understanding of all relevant trends related to WHO code and to regulatory trends and to shape regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Food Science, Law, Pharmacist or Medical Doctor, 3 years of experiences
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of computer literacy
- No criminal, civil records or involved in ambiguity issue